You can track Aadhaar Card status by many like online, through SMS or calling to the Aadhaar Helpline no. but the true fact is that in all the processes you need to show your EID (Enrollment ID) delivered to the applicant only after successfully completing Aadhaar Card submission. But what if you have lost your EID no. don’t worry you can find your EID no with the UIDAI site. Now applicant can get the EID no with filling the basic information like name, E-mail id and mobile no. this is very easy process with which applicant can show the EID no meanwhile. Now lets you show you the detailed description how it is possible. A similar guide is posted at pancardstatusin.com blog.
- First enter on the Web page of UIDAI
- Press on the next button and go to “you want to receive your lost” link
- Now this process is distributed in two steps
- In the first show the name and exact time you written in the enrollment form
- Write down your E-Mail ID
- If it is not then write your mobile no
- Now enter the CAPTCHA sentences occurred on the screen
- Keep open your screen, you will immediately get OTP (one time password) on your mobile
- Just type your OTP in the next step and click on verify OTP
- Once you submit all the data you will receive your EID on your phone via SMS
Now you are ready to check the Aadhaar Card status with this EID no delivered to you by SMS. Don’t worry this is a trustful and understanding guide to help you in finding your Aadhaar Card status. Only by entering your name you can easily get your lost EID no and get your Aadhaar Card perfect inquiry here. if you are following the same problem then please go on with this procedure, surely it will work and show you the right pathway to check your Aadhaar Card status online.
More From My Site: