If you have already completed all the procedures of submitting the enrollment form of Aadhaar Card and received the acknowledgement no, then you can easily step ahead to download E-Aadhaar Card. if you are in a great need of Aadhaar Card and yet not getting Aaddhar Card in the decided time, then we can help you here. We are going to show you very beautiful way to download Online Aadhaar Card. Let us show you the detailed guidelines for this.
How to obtain E-Aadhaar Card Online
Take your acknowledgement receipt with you when you are going to register for online Aadhaar Card. this is compulsory to download your online Aadhaar Card. UIDAI site has paved a way to this new link of E-Aadhaar Card, so let’s make a quick look to this site now.
- Let’s open the official site and quickly connect your mouse to the E-Aaddhar card link
- Here you will display two boxes
- Enter acknowledgement no without adding slashes
- Enter date and time the same written on the receipt
- In the next stage you need to fill the image shown in the box
- Write it and submit it
- Now quickly enter your mobile no when asked
- Ultimately you will find OTP (one time password through SMS) to your mobile no
- Enter this OTP no in the required box
- Now you are just a few steps away
- Add your pin-code no in the displayed box
Now you are ready to download your E-Aadhaar Card latter. Now you are able to take a print of this E-Aadhaar Card. Similarly, you can get pan card details on the given link.
From the immediate effect, you are able to use E-Aadhaar Card as your real identity proof. You can take it as a real proof not only in India but also all over the world. You are just now few clicks away to get your E-Aadhaar Card. Please follow the step by step guide we have scripted here for you to get your E-Addhaar card instantly.
More From My Site: